Dear Parent/ Guardian,
- Parent and student must create separate accounts, using different emails and/or mobile numbers.
- Students must be sure to create accounts using accurate information, including their Official Name from school registration, DOB, high school graduation year and school.
- Students enrolled at AGHS for the 2020-2021 school year have an account created. Please use your school ID as your username and bigteams as your password. Please change your password the first time you log into your account.
- You can click SELF HELP on the right of the screen for walkthroughs of the account creation, account linking, and athletic forms functionality.
HOW TO REGISTER
STEP 2: Complete Pre-Participation Physical utilizing two options listed below. Forms can be found HERE, on the athletics clearance webpage, or in the AGHS admin office.
- Students can bring a printed physical form to the AGHS physicals night on June 1, 2021. This event will follow County Public Health guidelines.
- Students can make an appointment with their Pediatrician to have a yearly physical completed utilizing the AGHS physical form
STEP 3: Turn in physical
Once completed students will turn in their physical using the PlanetHS account. Students will upload their physical via a scanner or taking a picture. Please make sure all signatures are captured and the date of the physical are clearly legible.
For additional help please refer to the instructions, or access the complete online forms tips located in the light green bar at the top of the Athletic Forms page in your account, or use the light blue self-help button located on the right-hand side of your screen.
Athletes cannot participate in sports until all digital forms are complete and approved unless otherwise specified by your school. Forms will be valid for the entire school year for which they are filled out, with the exception of the physical exam provided by your physician, which will be valid for 1 year. Completing and having your Pre-Participation Registration Forms accepted by your school does NOT guarantee you have made the team.
If you need assistance with PlanetHS or need more information, please consult the help documents found here https://bigteams.force.com/support/s/ or email email@example.com. If you have questions regarding the content of form requirements, please contact your school Athletic Director.
Arroyo Grande High School Athletic Department
Setting up your Student Central Account Video Tutorial
(Student accounts are generated through the Athletic Department - make sure to check your school email)